New User

Rainbow Factory 2 : Cupcakes Holocaust

Post by dragonking134 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:35 am

the link no longer works.

dragonking134
New User

Re: Find the wad!

Post by dragonking134 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:47 am

the wad had a crap ton of weapons to choose from. One of the was a mlp head, and there were even some weapons from blood fresh supply. the first area was trying to get into the school. The wad was very offensive because of the stuff it made fun of. Its one of the most controversial doom wads.

HellBlade64
Forum Regular

Re: Find the wad!

Post by HellBlade64 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:40 am

I remember back in the day there was a Deathmatch map pack that took place in a sort of MGS VRMissions style cyper-space environment, could have had TDM and CTF compat, too, but it's been 12+ years since I saw it. Each level had chiptune music I don't know the name of but remember the sound of.

I have recreated what I can remember of one of the tracks and uploaded it to my SoundCloud. Hopefully it helps.

I vaguely remember the map it played on, too. It was two symmetrical, mirrored bases with a grassy courtyard in the center and a starry sky above, I think. The doorways into each base were on opposing sides, too, and I remember the exteriors of the bases being mainly light gray (possibly one of the GRAY textures or SHAWN2). I remember there being windows, but I don't remember whether or not they were open or with translucent textures.

I've heard this track in other mods more recently, too.

Heinz Fritz
Registered just to make one post

All Out War 2.2 - r050518 Released

Post by Heinz Fritz » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:54 pm

hopefully Jason reads this. If anyone has the previous files of aow 2.1 id greatly appreciate it. It seems after this update and Jason removing quite a few QOL weapons and such it killed the mod all together, ALONG with removing some great maps specifically map30 or map50 immortal kombat. Hopefully someone can give me a hand as to restoring the maps and such to its rightful glory as we all remembered and loved. AOW is a great mod that does not deserve to be forgotten
shoot me an email fs251998@gmail.com